Turn Prospects into Customers Overnight!
Generating leads and creating prospects is great! But your business doesn’t thrive unless you can convert those prospects into customers. However, you are not looking for just any customers. You want loyal customers who come back to do business with you over and over again. Today, we’ll examine a few tactics which can help you in this process.
Keep in mind the buying decision for your prospects begins with their very first introduction to you and/or your business. In order to establish a great foundation upon which to build a relationship, you need to be:
Realize one of the greatest fears most new customers deal with is buyer’s remorse. You can make great strides in mitigating this fear if you provide a quality product/service that delivers on the marketing claims you’ve made.
To further put your prospect’s mind at ease and encourage them to take the plunge to do business with you, you can remove much of the risk involved in the purchase. Two ways to accomplish this is to:
- Offer a “no questions asked” refund policy
- Offer a bonus customers can keep even if they return the product
These two offers can successfully address the fear of buyer’s remorse. Simply by offering these guarantees, you also create a level of trust which generates a situation in which the prospect is more likely to decide to do business with you as opposed to your competition.
In addition to removing risk from the buying equation by offering guarantees, there are numerous other tactics you can utilize to turn a prospect into a customer:
- Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market.
- Offer a lower price with an explanation that you are pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, pay for your kid’s’ braces, or some other tangible reason. This makes you more human and relatable to your customers.
- Offer a referral incentive.
- Offer a smaller, more inexpensive product for the first transaction to build trust.
- Offer package deals.
- Offer to charge less for their first purchase if they become a repeat customer.
- Offer extra incentives such as longer warranties or free bonuses if ordered by a set date.
- Offer financing options, if applicable.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full.
- Offer special packaging or delivery.
- Offer “name your own price” incentives.
- Offer comparative data or other comparison tools.
- Offer a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have.
- Offer additional, educational information to help them make the decision.
The opportunities to create trusting relationships with your prospects are limitless. Experiment with various tactics to discover what works best for your business, products/service and target market.
Consider these words from Jay Abraham…
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.”
Do you need assistance to determine your best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Our FREE test drive of our marketing system gives you exclusive access to a mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.