The Beauty of Direct Response Marketing
Direct response marketing is a marketing tool that elicits a direct response from your potential customers. This type of marketing can be used to present your branding, products and the reason you do what you do as well as answer some of the questions uppermost in your potential client’s minds. Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to respond, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
So, what does direct response marketing look like? Well, it comes in many forms, including:
- Direct mail
- Print ads
- Radio & TV ads
- Coupons or other incentives
Direct marketing offers many advantages to businesses who use it to communicate with their customers. Among the many advantages are:
- It is a productive way to communicate with clients
- It empowers you to create more relationships
- It provides an excellent opportunity to up sell and cross sell to current clients
- It is a low-cost way to generate new business
- It can be used as leverage to turn small or infrequent sales in to larger, more frequent sales
- It can supplement your current marketing program
- It provides a cost-effective way to reach target markets
- It offers measurable results
- It enables you to reach outside your local area for new business
- It can help increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
Jay Abraham once remarked, “I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.”
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not. For a limited time, I am making my video, “The 3 Biggest Lead Generation Mistakes Small Businesses Make,” accessible at no charge. If you’d like to learn more marketing tips, check it out at http://chrismahanconsulting.com/3biggestmistakes/video/.